The Master’s Degree Course aims to obtain a professional figure specialized in the management of animal production systems within circular economic approach. This goal is achieved by combining specific skills in the field of animal metabolism, its multiple connections with the issues of animal efficiency and health and advanced notions on the circular management of intensive production.
The course proposes innovative approaches that include seminars hold by international experts and the use of the University’s facilities, such as the dairy center.
Graduates possess abilities to manage complexity of the ecological and technological transition in food-animal production, professionally interacting with stakeholders, scholars and institutions.
It prepares the access to employment opportunities and other paths such as:
- Intensive and semi-intensive animal production companies and systems.
- Networks of companies operating in the animal production sector.
- Public and private institutions, including training and research organizations, which at national and international level operate in the field of animal production.
- Further specialization courses, for access to management roles in national and international public services dedicated to the agro-livestock sector.
- Specific masters and international PhD courses in the field of animal production and circular economy for agri-business.